Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week in Review

Since I lack the time and/or energy to properly update the blog, I'll give you the last week 10 12 days in review...


On Savannah's actual birthday both James and I took the day off from work and we all went to the beach, she wasn't so sure about being in the ocean at first but she eventually came around.. We would've been just fine if she hated the ocean, James just doesn't like anything about the beach and I like the beach but I hate the ocean - I'd much rather swim in a pool at the beach than swim with fish, poop and various other living things. After the beach we headed to the pool and then to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and then she had a nice long nap. Because we are ridiculously awesome parents, we didn't manage to take any pictures of the morning and afternoon festivities.

BUT, we did manage to take pictures of her opening her gifts from us and a video!
From iPod pics
From iPod pics
From iPod pics
From iPod pics
From iPod pics






That evening we went out to get birthday ice cream, which she thoroughly enjoyed...
From iPod pics
From iPod pics
From iPod pics



We spent 4th of July weekend doing nothing except relaxing. Saturday we spent over at Josh & Sharri's house swimming and grilling some steaks, I think James played golf on Sunday and we probably spent Monday doing something really exciting, like cleaning. Yep, that was exactly it. Because cleaning led us to having dinner at Krystal. We were cleaning out a cabinet in our office and found some of my old checkbook registers, I obviously used to go out to eat way too often because there were quite a few instances where 3-4 entires in a row where restaurants and/or fast food joints and it made James crave Krystal.


Savannah had three 4th of July outfits but we only manged to take a photo of her in one of them, someone got in a fight with some condiments and the condiments won.
From Jul 9, 2011


I'll leave you with a photo from today, she has on a little halter top dress and looks adorable in it but she all of a sudden looks so much older.
From Jul 9, 2011

No comments: