In planning the menu for July I decided that I'm going to try to utilize my crock pot a little more. Because, hello, walking in the door after work and knowing that dinner is already made...awesome! And bonus, the house smells great too. Even more awesome is when my mother-in-law is in town and whips up something amazing based on the contents of my fridge and pantry alone - a feat I can never pull off. How she does it, I'm not quite sure.
Oh right, back to the crock pot. This month I am going to try some new crock recipes, I've only had one meal made in the CP turn out to be inedible (James actually ate it while I opted for a sandwich), so hopefully the new dishes won't be flops.
The next new CP recipe will be chicken adobo, I don't think either of us have ever had chicken adobo before so even if it doesn't turn out exactly like it should, well, we won't know. I'll try to remember to post a review of the recipe, we'll see if it actually happens.
I know this is riveting information, anyone still awake? As your reward for reading this mindless drivel, cuteness!
| From Jul 9, 2011 |
No comments:
Post a Comment