Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Letter W

We started our letter crafts on July 25, 2011 and I had no idea it would take me almost a year to finish the entire alphabet, if we can finish the last 3 letters even a day before the year is up then I'll be happy.

Also, I'm a terrible blogger and part of the problem has been finding a good place to store photos online. I'm out of free storage on Google and Flickr and I don't want to upload everything to Facebook, so if anyone has any suggestions for online photo storage, I'm all ears.

Without further ado, we made a watermelon for W.  She loved making this, she's very into helping with everything these days which is very cute but that also means everything takes a little longer. 


We were going to do another craft but time got away from me, such is life.

No comments: