Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Catching up...

Wow, I'm really far behind here so I'll just post the past 2 1/2 months together. We are so terrible about not bringing the camera with us anymore since we always have our phones so lots of iPhone pics headed your way.

Easter...

We did an indoor egg hunt before church, you can see that she quickly threw her collecting bag aside when she spied her basket.
From June 27, 2012
Two Ariels!
From June 27, 2012
Checking out her bracelets
From June 27, 2012
From June 27, 2012
M & M's for breakfast, why not?
From June 27, 2012
Then it was off to church where Grumpy McGrumperson was not in the mood for photos.
From June 27, 2012
From June 27, 2012
Then we probably bribed her with something, I can't remember.
From June 27, 2012
From June 27, 2012
From June 27, 2012
And we never got around to dying eggs pre-Easter so we did so between church and dinner.
From June 27, 2012
From June 27, 2012

Let's see, we also attended our nephew's 2nd birthday party, it's so fun to watch Savannah with her cousins.
From June 27, 2012
From June 27, 2012

Gammie & Papa came to visit for James' birthday.
From June 27, 2012
From June 27, 2012

Savannah and I went on vacation with ZZ and Aunt Brandi, Uncle Craig and Fisher.  James hates the beach so he elected not to go, while we were gone he surprised us by renovating Savannah's bathroom! I need to take pictures because it looks absolutely amazing!!
From June 27, 2012
From June 27, 2012
Kids finger painting.
From captiva
From captiva
The best pic we could get of them together.
From captiva
We also attended Alexandra's birthday party at the beach which was really fun, I think it might have even made James into a fan of the beach...probably not but he's willing to go since it's one of Savannah's favorite places.
From June 27, 2012

No comments: