Somehow I convinced James to join me in the MuckRuckus (formerly known as the Mud Run) this year, I had been really excited about it since November and I thought he was too...boy was I wrong! The morning of the race we get in the car to drive there and he goes to put the location in the GPS, I was confused because the course was about 3 miles from our old house, then I realized he was typing in "HELL" - you'll be happy to know that the good folks at Garmin can't provide directions to hell.
We had 4 other friends join us on our team for the race and while the course wasn't nearly as challenging as it was last year, we certainly had a lot of fun. And I'm happy to report that after we had the six muddy miles behind us, James admitted to having a fantastic time and said he would do it again.
Many, many thanks to our friends and family who supported us with donations!





No comments:
Post a Comment