Savannah was officially 8 months old as of February 27 (better late than never, right?).
She weighs about 19 1/2 lbs. and I have no idea how tall she is but we've had to put away most of her size 6 month pants so those little legs that never stop moving are definitely getting longer. It's bitter sweet to put away her clothes as she grows out of them, I'm obviously happy that she's thriving but she's growing up so fast!
We started her on chicken last weekend, it looked gross when I made it but both James and I taste tested it and it really isn't all that bad. The texture was a little interesting for us but she seemed to like it.
This meal was like Thanksgiving in a bowl - chicken (yes, I know we eat turkey on Turkey Day), sweet potatoes and green beans.
And quite messy!
Savannah's grandparents were here for her 8 month birthday, among all the eating and shopping we found time to hang her swing on the porch and have a mini photo shoot in the backyard.
Always cute after a bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment