Monday, February 15, 2010

Long, overdue update time - I don't even know where to start!

She is now eating carrots and she seems to love those as well, although I think her favorite food is still bananas.  We haven't tried anything else new lately, we'll probably won't add anything new in until the end of the month when she can have meat.  Pureed chicken sounds less than appetizing to me but James is really anxious to taste test it for her.  I'll make sure to get pictures of that!

Carrots are quite messy!
From SGN - 8th Month


2 weeks ago we took Savannahkins to the park to test out the infant swings, it was a beautiful sunny day but unfortunately a little too cold for her liking so we didn't stay as long as we thought we would.  And she didn't exactly love the swings, but they're still a little too big for her anyway.

From SGN - 8th Month


From SGN - 8th Month


From SGN - 8th Month


From SGN - 8th Month


From SGN - 8th Month


From SGN - 8th Month


She's also been eating the Gerber Graduates Wagon Wheels, I think the dogs end up eating more of them than her but it's good practice for feeding herself.

On bath nights we let her put her hands in her food which is why she has carrots or sweet potatoes in her eyebrows. :)

From SGN - 8th Month


From SGN - 8th Month


From SGN - 8th Month


From SGN - 8th Month

No comments: