| From Brooke & James |
Actually, the celebration started the Saturday before my birthday when Sharri and Josh came over for dinner and brought a delicious cake, a balloon and some beautiful flowers. We played Mario on the Wii (yes, we are obsessed with that game) and laughed so much that my cheeks were sore the next day! Unfortunately for some reason the only pictures we took were of me with the cake. I don't think Sharri would have allowed any photos of her to be taken anyway, contrary to what she thinks she looked adorable in a hoodie and pant set.
| From Brooke & James |
29+1
| From Brooke & James |
On my actual birthday I was showered with gifts from Savannah and James, my little Princess has great taste already - she gave me a Tiffany necklace with an S engraved on it. And James gave me pearl earrings to match the necklace I received for Christmas, a Starbucks gift card (he really knows the way to my heart) and a trip to Savannah, GA with our good friends Joe & Kristina and Jerry & Kristie!
| From Brooke & James |
The celebration continued the next day with dinner at our favorite Thai restaurant with some of my family, you know you're getting old when you get a food processor and a blender for your birthday and are super excited about it!
We traveled up to Savannah, GA on Saturday for our trip - it was the first time we had left Princess Savannah overnight, thankfully it wasn't as bad as I had made it out to be in my mind. I did cry when we left home and texted my mom about a thousand times to make sure everything was ok, obviously it was. I did resist the urge to text her when I woke up at 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. - apparently I am no longer able to sleep through the night regardless of where my child is!
| From Brooke & James |
(We have a lot more pictures from our trip but I don't want to post pictures of other people without their permission.)
1 comment:
Oh my God! Forgive me for not getting over here sooner! I love, love, love your design and you are, as ever, gorgeous. Love the pictures of Savannah, she's such a doll!
Post a Comment