A couple Saturdays ago Savannah ended up having a very sleepy day and when I say that I mean she literally slept ALL day except to nurse a few times. That morning, before her great slumber began, James was holding her and got spit up on a few times. Clearly he wasn't quite broken in yet because each time he would hand her over to me and then go wash his shirt out because he couldn't stand the smell.
Fast forward to Monday. I had just finished nursing Savannah and asked James to take her so I could start dinner, as I handed her over I told him that she hadn't had a good poopy diaper yet so it was probably coming. James sat down on the couch with her and she started to doze off, shortly thereafter she started filling her diaper. After a couple minutes we figured she was done and safe to change her without fear of getting pooped on. Little did James know...
| From savannah grace |
She's going to love that picture when we show it to her first potentional boyfriend (when she's 30).
I think it goes without saying that spit-up doesn't seem so bad now!
No comments:
Post a Comment