Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bad, bad blogger.

Work stinks, it leaves no time for blogging.

-Savannah has a cold and so do I. Fortunately I am able to blow my nose, she has to settle for me using the aspirator (or snucking the snot as I usually refer to it). She is fine during the day and has the cough and congestion at night, I am the exact opposite - go figure.

-Holy crap, formula is expensive. A friend and I went to lunch last week and ran into Publix while we were out, she needed formula and I needed who knows what. She purchased 2 canisters totaling $30, when I inquired as to how long that lasts -- a day and a half!! She does have twins but DANG.

-After about 10 days, her sleeping returned to somewhat normal. I'm chalking it up to a growth spurt. She's up about every 4 hours now but is just hungry, drinks a bottle or nurses and goes right back down. Breastmilk works through the system a little quicker so it doesn't leave her full as long. But like I told someone today, I'd rather deal with less sleep than less money.

-My baby girl is 3 months old! I can barely believe it's been that long since she stole our hearts.

So that's the short & sweet of what's going on, I promise a real post soon - most likely after this weekend when Savannah finally gets to meet her Aunt & Uncle and cousin!

From SGN - 3rd Month


From SGN - 4th month


VIDEO! She starts squealing with delight about 20 seconds in, so cute! The video is sideways because we always remember too late that you can't turn video like you can a picture.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v479/UFBrooke/Savannah%20Grace/?action=view¤t=MVI_1994.flv

No comments: