Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whoa!

Wow, what a difference a few hours makes! Last night I was able to sleep for 7 blissful, uninterrupted hours and I feel like a new woman. I even made James chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, Wife of the Year right here folks.

James handles everything from bedtime to 1:00 a.m. and I have anything after, the 2 nights prior Savannah had been up twice for me around 2:30-3:00 and then again at about 4:30 but last night she slept until 5:30! I woke up on my own at about 4:30 and had to go in and check on her because I was shocked. Needless to say, I was very happy to go back to sleep for another hour.

On top of the great sleep, I had some absolutely adorable pictures in my inbox this morning. On Saturday we went over to the super talented Jonathan and Niki's, my cousin and his wife, for a photo shoot. Unfortunately Savannah doesn't like being naked (well, maybe that's actually fortunate) and she wasn't very cooperative so I was afraid that we didn't get any good pictures, well I was wrong! He only sent me 2 so far but they are cute overload!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

kpalamaro said...

beautiful pictures… i can't wait to see more!