Friday, January 30, 2015


Testing, testing..1, 2, 3...  Not sure I remember how to do this blog thing!  

I have nearly 3 years of Savannah to catch up on, as tempting as it is to scrap this whole thing and remove it from cyberspace, I want my precious babe to be able to have this when she's older and hey, it's waaaay better to have this than the baby book I wasn't able to keep up. Right?

Let's see, I left off at the trip to the Bahamas in 2012...referencing Facebook and photos to see what we did after that...oh yes, here we are.

We had her first dentist appointment, where she was a model patient. Thankfully the hygienist didn't think I was too weird for taking pics.
 
We donned our Gator gear for football season and Savannah even went to her first Gator game! The popcorn was definitely her favorite part.  And I was fortunate to have both of my best friends at one game!
 

 

 

 

In October we took a family vacation to Asheville, North Carolina and we had so much fun! We hiked, visited the local library (isn't that one everyone does on vacation?), visited a kids indoor play place, the Biltmore and ate lots of yummy food.


Excited to be travelling through South Carolina


 

 


 












 

We carved a kitty in our pumpkin and Savannah dressed up as macaroni & cheese for Halloween.

So easy to carve with a monkey on your back!

 



Then we got into the Christmas spirit!  We did lots of Christmas crafts, saw Santa not one, but two times (she wasn't really sure about him either time), decorated our gingerbread house, made cookies for Santa and of course, got a visit from Jolly Old St. Nick!

 
















 


And, believe it or not we actually completed our letter crafts!  I last blogged about the letter W so I present to you X, Y and Z!










No comments: