We actually did letter Q back before Thanksgiving but I'm obviously just now getting around to posting our craft. For Q we made a queen's crown, a stretch for a letter Q craft but it was quite difficult to come up with something and when I saw that I had that cute fat little crown on one of my Cricut cartridges, well, I couldn't not use it. Anyway.




For the letter R, we made a rainbow. I thought she would love putting the Froot Loops in each of the little circles, turns out she loved eating them more than anything which meant that I did most of this one. It's currently sitting on the counter and whenever she sees it she says, "Look what I made! A rainbow!" So, even though she didn't do it all by herself she likes it and she knows what it is.





And for the letter S, we made a sun, this one she did do all by herself. Crafts that don't involve glue are amazing, picking up little pieces of tissue paper isn't much fun but at least there isn't glue everywhere.


No comments:
Post a Comment