Monday, December 5, 2011

Letter P

I am so, so, so far behind in blogging!

For the letter P, we made one of Savannah's most favorite things - pizza!  If you ask her what she wants for dinner, 9 times out of 10 she is going to say pizza.  She comes by it honest though, both James and I are pizza fanatics as well.  I did think about letting her make a real pizza, baking it and then letting her eat it but I  didn't think she'd really get the toppings and cheese distributed in a manner that would be appetizing, so paper pizza it was.

She really liked this one, we left it out and within her reach for as long as we could stand to pick up the components that made their way to the floor of the kitchen and play room floors.  She disassembled and reassembled for at least a week.
From 28th Month
From 28th Month
From 28th Month
From 28th Month


We also made popsicles (out of Crystal Light) and she LOVED every part of this one, stirring, pouring and especially eating!
From 28th Month
From 28th Month
From 28th Month
From 28th Month
From 28th Month
From 28th Month
From 28th Month
From 28th Month

No comments: