Friday, November 20, 2009

Halloween and FL/GA

Savannah spent the morning and afternoon of her first Halloween at her first ever Cocktail Party (aka FL/GA tailgate)! It was really funny to me that people asked how old she was and followed it up with asking if it was her first FL/GA. You'd think that since it only happens once a year it would be obvious, I think I might be expecting too much out of drunks.

Clearly all the tailgating wore her out!
From SGN - 5th Month


From SGN - 5th Month


After all the excitement of tailgating it was time to put on her costume, pose for a few dozen pictures and hand out candy to the neighbors!

Is this not the cutest little lion you've ever seen?
From SGN - 5th Month


From SGN - 5th Month


From SGN - 5th Month


Pumpkins are hard to carve! I hope that Savannah doesn't expect us to be able to carve masterpieces.
From SGN - 5th Month


From SGN - 5th Month

No comments: