Unfortunately she still isn't sleeping through the night and I don't think we're even close. Some nights are better than others though, about a week ago she went down at 8:00 and didn't wake up again until 3:00, she nursed and went right back to sleep until 7:30. Technically speaking that IS sleeping through the night but I'm not counting it until I need my alarm clock to wake up. We do think she is teething though (major drool, gnawing on everything, etc.) which could easily be the problem and all the sleep gurus with their books and tricks can't do anything about teething. If this isn't teething, God help us.
Everyone always remarks that she is the happiest, most content baby - either we're doing something right or we just got lucky, I'll just assume that it's our doing. :) She really is the sweetest thing, her little smile just melts my heart and it's impossible to look at her chubby little cheeks and not smother them with kisses.
| From SGN - 6th Month |
| From SGN - 6th Month |
1 comment:
Brooke - I'm right there with you on the teething thing and I'll pass along a recommendation that has (somewhat) worked for us - Hylands teething tabs. You can find them at CVS or other stores and they almost instantly seem to sooth the pain for Jackson so maybe they would help Savannah too. My dr is also OK with Tylenol on the really bad days and that's worked too. She's growing into a beautiful girl and I can see so much of both you and James in her!
Post a Comment