Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pictures!

Savannah has been fighting a cold for the past couple weekends so we've had some low-key and playground free fun.

This was at the indoor playground at Chick-Fil-A the day before she started showing cold symptoms. She looks like a full on big kid in this picture, no evidence of a baby. It's so funny to watch her interact with other kids, she always seems to latch on to the oldest one around and in turn, they become her protector.
IMG_0308

I don't think I mentioned that she went poop in the potty a few weeks ago (!!), when she was wildly protesting doing so I told her that if she did it we'd stop by Target on the way home from church to pick out a new toy. Yes, I totally bribed her and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

The toy we picked out, after I vetoed the $56 toy that had lights and made noise that she'd play with 3 times, was a Playdoh lunch box kit. It was a very wise investment as she plays with it just about every day! Sometimes she is more interested in simply stacking up the tubs up into a tower and knocking them over (you can see part of a tower in these photos), but hey, I'm never going to argue about mess free fun. And, as always, she seems to take it very seriously.
IMG_0324

IMG_0322
Her favorite part is cutting.
IMG_0326
And I just noticed that she isn't even using any of the lunch box kit things in these pictures, oh well.

Much like the rest of the country, there are absolutely no signs of Winter here, in fact we might not have any signs of Spring either as it's really, really hot already. And we've already heard much protesting from our angel, "it's too hot" and "it's too bright" are things we hear on a daily basis. I'm sure all will be right in her world as soon as we mention that we can go to the beach again.

Anyway, we brought out the water table today and she still loves it...
IMG_0339

IMG_0338
IMG_0330
IMG_0335
IMG_0336
Look at how much she has grown in just a year, especially her hair! Just long enough for pigtails last year and now a long ponytail.







From SGN 20th month







From SGN 20th month

And we did our first Easter craft yesterday, just a door hanger kit from Michael's which she really seemed to enjoy. I didn't realize she had remnants of dinner on her face until now. Oh well, she's a kid.
DSC_0211
DSC_0214
DSC_0217
DSC_0221
DSC_0222

No comments: