Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Letters J, K and L

We got a little behind on our crafts with the big move but we’re back on track now and all caught up.


I could’ve sworn we did more than one craft for the Letter J but I can’t seem to locate any evidence of more than one so maybe I just thought of doing another. Anyway, for J we made Jello and she was not a fan as evidenced by the photos below…
From Jul 9, 2011
From Jul 9, 2011


So, moving right along to Letter K. We made a kite out of paper and decorated it with sequins. We have a Buzz Lightyear kite to actually fly but it rained ALL weekend long and ever since we’ve had very little wind. Eventually the weather will cooperate and we’ll get to test our kite flying skills.
From Jul 9, 2011
From Jul 9, 2011


For the letter L we collected leaves (unfortunately it started raining just as we started collecting leaves so we didn’t get too many) and then decorated them with glitter. She was a HUGE fan of the glitter! I’m going to have to find a somewhat less messy way for her to apply glitter to things because she was having an absolute blast.
From Jul 9, 2011
From Jul 9, 2011
From Jul 9, 2011


We also made lollipops, but not in the traditional sense. Melted, boiling sugar plus a toddler doesn’t sound like the best idea so we decided to make marshmallow lollipops. As you can see she thoroughly enjoyed dipping the marshmallows and eating the chocolate off of them, I think she did eventually at a little bit of marshmallow too.
From Jul 9, 2011
From Jul 9, 2011
From Jul 9, 2011
From Jul 9, 2011

No comments: