Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Holy crap, I'm tired. We hosted Easter this year as a somewhat last minute decision. Usually we let my mom handle all the hard work and we swoop in just in time for dinner and the adult Easter egg hunt - cash and booze in the plastic eggs, but we gained a nephew on Thursday afternoon so she was out of town snuggling with her new grandbaby (and if someone, anyone would e-mail me pictures rather than texting them to me I would post pictures of him here - hint, hint).

It was a pretty simple meal (ham, potato casserole, veggies, salad and cake) and it was just James, Savannah, Uncle Patrick, Uncle Andy and I but I feel like I cooked for 25 people.  I think it was just that the Princes woke up at 6 a.m. and then we were pretty much non-stop from there and it didn't help that the she only took a combined 60 minutes worth of naps in 12 hours, she was in a fine mood but that obviously didn't leave us much time to relax.

Anyway, onto the pictures.

The Easter Bunny left her a new dress, Green Eggs & Ham, some bath toys, new snacks, an Easter bib, Easter socks and a toy cell phone that she can drop all she wants and not worry about breaking it - unlike my phone, which I thought I had insurance on, that is now no longer working.
From SGN - 10th Month


Beeline for the phone.
From SGN - 10th Month

From SGN - 10th Month

Tin cans are fun to play with.
From SGN - 10th Month

Bath toys sure are tasty.
From SGN - 10th Month

From SGN - 10th Month


From SGN - 10th Month


Who cares about my Easter basket, I spy dog food!
From SGN - 10th Month
''
Then we got all gussied up and headed to church, I'd say we clean up rather well.
From SGN - 10th Month

From SGN - 10th Month

From SGN - 10th Month

And the Princess even got a gift from Aunt Kristina and Uncle Joe!
From SGN - 10th Month

From SGN - 10th Month

From SGN - 10th Month

From SGN - 10th Month

From SGN - 10th Month

No comments: