I never thought I'd say this, but now there is a chill in the air, my kid needs more clothes. She's got cute summer outfits galore but pants? Maybe 3 pairs. We've looked everywhere for solid color pants but the selection for baby girls is quite slim, little boys have pants of every color available to them but our only option seems to be pink. And her 3 pairs, you guessed it - pink or mostly pink.
Anyway. She looked so cute in all her cold weather gear that we couldn't resist taking pictures.
She looks like a chunk in this picture, I think it might be the angle - she's definitely filled out but not this much!
| From SGN - 4th month |
I think we need to get some bigger hats too!
| From SGN - 4th month |
The outfit in the above picture was washed a total of 3 times in 24 hours. Her diaper leaked a bit at daycare and because I didn't even think to send warmer back-up clothes, they had to wash it there. Later that night she was nursing and all of a sudden I realized my hand, that was in the middle of her back, was wet. Yep, halfway up her back and obviously all over the outfit. Luckily it all came out so she can wear it again and attempt the trifecta.
No comments:
Post a Comment